Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Super Quick Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge


       Oh, Lauren…..you continue to amaze me with simple and delicious recipes…..I wish you were my neighbor….

            This one, super quick Reese’s ™ PB Fudge, was ridiculous. My family was smitten for hours this past weekend. The minute the outdoor gang heard that the indoor gang had fudge, the entire porch emptied out and the fudge-filled platter shrunk considerably. At one point, I think everyone had fudge in their mouths and more pieces on their plate. Needless to say, I wasn’t the one the party was for but I did get some serious recognition and praise. Don’t worry baby Mark- your Baptism was beautiful and I, your Godmother, was overjoyed to watch you be Blessed. I just won’t bring a dish to your Communion, deal?

            So this being such a hit, I had to share with my readers and those who attended the party, for which I promised the recipe ASAP. You can have this done and ready to serve in a snap. Be warned though, once it goes out- 1. There may be none left within minutes 2. Everyone will want the recipe and 3. You will be the center of attention.

            So with that, get on your Sunday best, brush them teeth and share on……Enjoy….

 

Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Fudge
Servings: about 25-30 pieces
Slightly adapted from: Lauren's Latest

OBJ: TCW be able to bring a dessert dish to a family BBQ that will please almost all

Ingredients:
1 can, sweetened condensed milk
3 Cups, semisweet chocolate chips
2 TBS sugar
24 full size Reese’s PB Cups, divided

Procedures:
1. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil and lightly spray with nonstick spray
2. Place 16 peanut butter cups in single layer on bottom of dish:
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, sugar and condensed milk in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until completely combined and smooth
4. Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter cups and spread it over smoothly
5. Roughly chop remaining 8 peanut butter cups and press into chocolate, let set and come to room temperature (about 45 minutes) before covering with foil and refrigerating:
6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, remove from dish, peel away foil and cut into bite-size squares
7. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment