Thursday, September 13, 2012

3-Ingredient Nutella Doughnuts


           Alright so I hate this picture but I LOVE this recipe. And since I think you’re more interested in my food than my photos, I posted this as soon as I could. This recipe is, no joke, one that will make you do cartwheels! I know I was at a loss of words after my first bite. For one I thought- Did I really make these? And two- Were they actually that simple? Awesome-ly – the answer is a resounding yes to both.

                Anyone wondering about that picture? All kinds of goodies going on, right? Oh yes my friends, that is how my family rollsJ You’d think doughnuts would be enough to satisfy some company, yes? Eh, why not round out the last course by offering doughnuts with Klondike Bars and Brownie Sundaes? To be honest, this mentality translates to all our gatherings and what I’ve discovered is this- If you have leftovers for 2 days- you made just the right amount! Well anyway, you get the point- we love food: making it, buying it, serving it, sharing it- the more the merrier- the fullest the happiestJ Enjoy…


3- Ingredient Nutella Doughnuts
Makes: 6 doughnuts (2 servings, haha)

OBJ: TCW be able to make her first batch of doughnuts

Ingredients:
2/3 C Nutella + more for glazing
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
6 TBS all purpose flour
Hazelnuts (optional- I used slivered almonds)

Procedures:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside
3. In a small bowl, mix nutella, egg, egg yolk and flour until smooth batter forms
4. Spoon evenly into pan and spread batter around to fill cavities evenly
5. Bake 8-10 or until thoroughly cooked (mine took 10 minutes)
6. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to let cool completely on rack
7. Spread more nutella over tops of doughnuts and sprinkle with nuts if desired, serve ( FYI-I microwaved my Nutella before spreading as I wanted more of a glazed look)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment